African threading is a traditional styling technique that goes back ages. For this technique, black thread is wrapped around strands of hair from just above the roots all the way to the ends.
To protect your hair from any damage while using African Threading as a protective style, don’t wash it while it is threaded, don’t thread it too tight, don’t section your hair into really tiny sections, and don’t keep it on for too long. .
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
|Length (inches)||28||29 ¼||30 ¼||31 ¼||32 ½||33 ½|