The character on the left chest of the jacket was a creative rendition of a Nsibidi symbol that translates to “THIS LAND IS ALL MINE”. Land is such a valuable and equitable resource.
Where will our next Black Wall Street be?
Which direction leads to our next Palenque?
This wind and rain resistant polyester jacket with a detailed embroidery design has a practical hood, front kangaroo pocket, and zipped pouch pocket which you can pull out and use to scrunch the jacket into for convenient storage.
• 100% polyester micro poplin
• Wind and rain resistant
• Half zip pullover with a hood
• Front kangaroo pocket
• Hidden zipped pouch pocket
• Packable in the zipped pouch pocket
• Adjustable bungee draw cord at hood and bottom hem
• Elastic cuffs
• Embroidered “C” logo on the left sleeve
|Body Length (inches)||27 ¼||28||28 ¾||29 ½||30 ¼|
|Body Width (inches)||21 ¼||22 ¾||24 ¼||25 ¾||27 ¼|
|Sleeve Length (inches)||34 ¼||34 ¼||36||36 ¾||37 ½|